The Tempelhof Harbour is an inland port of the Teltow Canal in Berlin's Tempelhof-Schöneberg district.
The harbour complex with warehouse and cranes dates from the years 1901 to 1908 and is listed as a historical monument.
The harbour made a major contribution to Tempelhof's economic upswing and, with its huge storage building, was the most
Goods transhipment point for the Tempelhof-Ost industrial estate.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator.